Texas Woman Says Starbucks Accidentally Poisoned Her Mocha

September 2, 2016

Not again

Is yet another lawsuit on the horizon for Starbucks? A Texas woman says the coffee giant served her a poisoned venti mocha earlier this week, in a story that sounds all too familiar.

According to Fox 7, Kelly Burns and her mother hit up the drive-thru at a San Marcos Starbucks on Tuesday morning. Burns says she made it about halfway through her drink when she “started having stomach issues”; she says she then dumped her drink out into the sink to find “there was two little wafers in there of something.”

Burns says she took her