Carrabba’s New Summer-Inspired Entrees Are Full of Flavor and Deliciously Priced
New Every Day Delicious dishes starting at just $12.99
Tampa, FL (RestaurantNews.com) Every day of the week is delicious at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, especially with new seasonal entrées including Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Arugula, Cavatappi Franco and Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp. For a limited time, guests can enjoy the fresh summer fresh dishes, served with a side and choice of a cup of soup or a side salad for just $12.99.
“These fresh flavors are a perfect fit for the season,” said Katie Knight, Chief Marketing Officer for Carrabba’s Italian Grill. “Summer is a great time for innovation in the kitchen, inspired by the freshest ingredients that are full of color and bursting with flavor.”
The Every Day Delicious entrées include:
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Arugula – sautéed chicken breast crusted with grated parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs topped with fresh arugula, tomatoes and shaved parmesan cheese in a Mediterranean lemon vinaigrette
- Cavatappi Franco – cavatappi pasta with wood-grilled chicken, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli and kalamata olives in garlic and olive oil topped with ricotta salata cheese
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp – wood-grilled shrimp wrapped in prosciutto, topped with lemon butter and served over orzo pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion and lemon
Also for a limited time, Carrabba’s refreshing summer cocktails are the perfect complement to any meal:
- Summer Sangria – TerraMare Bianco mixed with a sweet ST~Germain Elderflower Liqueur, white grape juice and Monin Peach Pureé
- Sicilian Sangria Punch – Disaronno Amaretto and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur mixed with orange juice, cranberry and housemade Summer Sangria
- Sangria Margarita – housemade Red Sangria mixed with Sauza Gold Tequila and Patrón Citrónage
Since good things come to those who don’t wait, call ahead or use Click Thru Seating on www.carrabbas.com to view current wait times and to add your name to the wait list and receive a time for arrival. To find the nearest location or for more information about Carrabba’s Italian Grill, visit www.carrabbas.com.
About Carrabba’s Italian Grill®
Offering Italian-inspired cuisine passed down from our founders’ family recipes, Carrabba’s uses only the best ingredients to prepare fresh and handmade dishes cooked to order in a lively exhibition kitchen. Featuring a wood-burning grill inspired by the many tastes of Italy, customers can enjoy signature dishes, including Chicken Bryan, Spiedino di Mare and a fresh twist on an Italian Classic, Wood-grilled Chicken Marsala. Carrabba’s was voted #1 Italian in the 2015 Consumer Picks Survey by Nation’s Restaurant News. For more information about Carrabba’s, please visit www.Carrabbas.com, www.Facebook.com/Carrabbas or www.Twitter.com/Carrabbas.